Thursday, May 21, 2009

COLLIN AND I AT WORK

I get to take Collin to work with me, which means that I have the greatest job ever. (Well that's how I feel most days.) Collin enjoys it most of the time, he especially enjoys it when he is getting into trouble. Here are a few pics just to show what I get to enjoy each day.


He found a walking stick,
which by the way he doesn't
need anymore. HE WALKS!!!!
He's a pretty good driver:)

This may look like potty training but it is really just something to laugh at later.

He was so excited, he had been looking at that bed for months and I finally let him play up there. Well he didn't waste anytime getting to where he wanted. The picture is blurry because he is jumping up and down. If there is something to climb, this kid will climb it to the very top.











Playing in the crapper.







After conquering the bed, the next day he decided to move on. My heart jumped into my throat when I looked over at him and saw this. I'm telling you to the top he goes.

5 comments:

  1. Funny kid! Getting sooo big! And sooo busy!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. I can't believe how they figure those things out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I had no idea you had a blog! I'm so excited! Love your little guy! Definitly a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness he is a busy boy! He is so darn cute. We need to come see you guys and see how big Collin has gotten.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janelle! I just realized you commented on our blog. Good to hear from you, it's been a looonnnggg time. How are you? How is Nathan? Keep in touch.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete