Thursday, December 3, 2009

October - Present

So it has been awhile for me, but I want to share some pics of the last few months.

HALLOWEEN!!!!

SO CUTE!!!!!!



CAMPING!!!!!!

So we went on this camping adventure with Sean and Melanie (and Buster), and Marcus, Tracy, and Jack. It was nice to get away for the weekend and Nathan got to hang out with his buddies. I'm pretty sure that the all the boys will agree that next time it will just be a guys trip.


Collin walking Buster.

Buster walking Collin.
I thought that the river would be so much fun for Collin. I took his shoes and socks off, rolled his pants up, tried to put his feet in the water, and of course he didn't like that. So I got him all dressed again and all he wanted to do was get in the water. I love him so much.






Collin doesn't get dirty often but when he does h does a pretty good job of it.











Packing up!!










THANKSGIVING!!!







We met at Nathan's parents house with his moms family. It is nice to be around family. This is a moment I will never forget. Collin was in serious need ofa nap so I gave him his "Bob" and banket he was on my lap for awhile but climbed down and went to Grandpa John. It wa so cute they both almost got a nap until Collin choked a little on his juice. Then he was energized and ready to get back to playing.





The day after Thanksgiving I went to my mom's house to help her get her tree up. Grandad took Collin outside to play. This is what I found going on when I went to check on them. My dad said he got sick of pushing him so he decided to pull him.




And finally we had my family Christmas party. All 35 of us made it.




2 comments:

  1. I am sad I missed thanksgiving! You guys need to come to my house for New Years!! Spread the word...it should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, who decided to camp in the desert with only cactus and tumbleweeds for shade? Oh yeah, it was Marcus! I swear I told him it wasn't a good idea!

    Cute pictures. The one of your dad pulling Collin is so cute.

    ReplyDelete